Another way of life! Do you also feel this special awareness of life and would you like to try snowboarding? This very modern and current kind of sport has a special attraction. Our qualified team of snowboard teachers will help you to find the balance on the board. And for this the ski area 3 Zinnen Dolomites, with the mountains Monte Elmo, Croda Rossa and the ski lift Waldheim offers ideal slopes.
Do you want to learn snowboarding or to improve your technique – but you prefer to do this in a group of your level and not alone? Then our group course for snowboarding is the right choice! No matter if you are a beginner or an advanced snowboarder – we have classes for every performance level.
total 12,5 h
|Monday to Friday
10am - 12.30pm
|from 22.12. - 04.01.20||every day from 10am - 12.30pm|
- Course starting every Monday (during Christmas period every day)
- 10% discount at our snowboard rental
- On request you also get wrist guards in our snowboard rental (against payment of a fee)
- P.S.: If your children also participate at one of our group courses or the meeting points are different, this is not a problem. It is a pleasure for us to accompany your children to the group course! Ask for our free service in our office.
min. 5 persons
|05.01. - 01.02.20
15.03. - 14.04.20
22.12. - 04.01.20 *
02.02. - 14.03.20
|168,00 €||178,00 €||178,00 €|
* during the period from 22.12. - 04.01.20 the courses can be started every day *
Do I have to book the course?
We recommend to book the course online. This guarantees you the participation and helps to save time on site. A direct reservation in our office is possible up to one day before the beginning of the course. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail or visit our FAQ page.
In addition to the weekly group courses we offer also every day individual and efficient private lessons. For beginners or advanced levels - private tuition offers you the most specific type of coaching and the quickest way to reach your goal. Our instructors look forward to seeing you!
When 3 persons of one family (parents and/or children/brothers & sisters) participate at a complete group course, all participants receive a family discount of 15%. This discount is not accumulating with other offers. Child assistance and lunch are excluded of the reduction.