- Our office is next to the valley station of Monte Elmo in Sesto and next to the ski rental
- Opening hours during the high season: every day from 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Private classes are available every day from 9am to 4pm, although the period from 10am to 1pm is mainly reserved for the group courses. During high season no private ski instructors are available during the course time.
- The indicated prices are per person for the duration of the offer
- Group courses start every Sunday or Monday.
- During Christmas time (24/12 - 05/01/19) the program is amplified and the group courses start every day
- The ski school reserves the right to change the program and the prices, if necessary
- Not attended lessons and courses will not be refunded
- The ski school is not responsible for accidents before, during and after the lessons
- If less than 5 persons take part of a group course, the ski school could change the week program
- No-show at courses - absence due to illness, accident: the fee for courses and private lessons that have been booked and paid for, will not be refunded in case of absence from the course; the course fee will also not be refunded in case of illness or accident, and the course participant explicitly agrees to waive reimbursement claims;
- We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance or ski insurance in order to be able to claim the cancellation fees from your insurance;